Monday, May 18, 2015

Enjoy Your Gifts - Diamond Cocktail Dress from K E L I N I

     Hello my chic ladies ! Today's post will be about my saturday night out outfit. I had a blast in a jazz club and felt so comfy and sexy wearing this amazing coktail dress.
     The Diamonds cocktail dress definetly shows off your eye-catching beauty for the sweetest party look ever. It features the one shoulder neckline with a natural waist, shapes the slim curve and shows the feminine and elegant look of females. Color is available in green and the short length completes the design.


It will be your wisdom choice for dinner dates and spending evening in watching movies or for a karaoke night in a club.


You can find this lovely coktail dress in K E L I N I store as a gift for SL Frees&Offers. Opportunity knocks once only. Purchase it now !

What else I'm wearing:

Shoes: PIZZAZZ - "Flora High Heel Pump Black for Slink High Feet

Jewelries: Chop Zuey - "Sultaness" Set

Hair: Emo-tions - "Tyra" Black

Makeup: LS - Black Eyeliner
                                         R.icielli - Night Makeup Lipstick 03

Accessories: IAF -  Croc Clutch ( Group Gift )


No comments:

Post a Comment